Do you need a freelance writer for your blog or website?
When you’re a busy business owner or entrepreneur, the first thing that falls behind is the content. We’ve all heard it before—Content is King—so let me remind you why your content strategy should be at the top of your list:
- Generate direct traffic to your website or blog. By using keywords in a natural yet strategic manner, your target audience is more likely to find you through organic search.
- Build a loyal following. Publishing content on a consistent basis establishes trust and an engaging relationship with your followers.
- Connect with your readers. Nothing scares off potential customers than colorless, uninviting copy. Blog posts allow you to connect with your audience and turn first-time visitors into repeating visitors.
- Give your brand a voice. By leveraging high-quality and valuable information on your website, your site visitors are able to learn about your brand separate from traditional marketing techniques.
With the right content strategy, you can grow your business and your online presence.
What does business growth look like to you? Perhaps something like this:
- Grow your email list
- Turn subscribers into customers
- Cultivate a loyal following
- Gain insight from your target audience
- Become a go-to resource in your industry
I specialize in blog posts, articles, and long-form content.
Long-form content is what performs the best in search engines. If you’re still publishing 500-word blog posts and they’re not performing well, it may be because Google and other search engines have caught on that readers prefer long-form content.
You don’t want to leave your reader with any questions. Think of every blog post as the ultimate guide to that topic. You want your site visitor to feel informed and satisfied, not like they just got a taste.
If you don’t have time to write a 1,000+ word blog post consistently, I do.
My expert knowledge and specializations include, but are not limited to:
- Veganism and Vegetarianism
- Plant-Based Lifestyle
- Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Skin Care